Expert Resources for Inventors
- TV Infomercial Spokesperson Invention Tips from Cathy Mitchell PART 1
Host Brian Fried interviewed Cathy Mitchell on her experiences of being a part of inventions that have made it into great success stories and tips to help you with your ideas.
Cathy is a well known face to the American public when it comes to “As seen on TV” products. For many years, she ...
- US Patent & Trademark Office March 2015 4th annual Women’s Entrepreneurship Symposium PART 1
Elizabeth Dougherty Director of Inventor Education, Outreach & Recognition, Office of Innovation Development of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office interview with Host Brian Fried of Got Invention Radio discuss upcoming events from the USPTO. March 28, 2015 event information is below and listen or download this interview to hear more!
The United States ...
- Financial Help for your Patents-Pro Bono Program from US Patent & Trademark Office PART 1
Listen to Past Shows
Search by guest: By Date: Pick a date
Financial Help for your Patents-Pro Bono Program from US Patent & Trademark Office
Host of Got Invention Radio Brian Fried interviewed Jenny McDowell, the Pro Bono Coordinator of the US Patent ...
- Prepare to Raise Money for Your Invention- David Worrell, Fuse Financial Partners PART 1
Inventors looking to start a business with their invention ideas and raise money should listen to this interview for great tips and advise on how to prepare your pitch and what to expect presenting to all levels of investors.
An accomplished entrepreneur, analyst and author, David specializes in helping small businesses grow rapidly by ...
- Inventors Getting Products to Market Through Direct Response Media- John Yarrington, Response Magazine PART 1
Interview with John Yarrington, Publisher of Response Group, will discuss opportunities for Inventors to connect with the Direct Response community to get their invention ideas to market.
As publisher of the Response Group (Magazine, Expo and DRMA), my responsibility is to share best business practices, research, trends, analysis, news and regulatory information from the ...
- Young Inventors Challenge 2014 Winners at Chicago Toy & Game Fair PART 1
Host Brian Fried of Got Invention Radio interviews the winners of the Young Inventors Challenge at the Chicago Toy & Game Fair 2014.
Guests include: Julie Blake, Director, Young Inventor Challenge
Mikayla Hartunian and Kate Forden, 2014 Junior Category Winners
Cara Wendt and Julia Shoppach, 2014 Senior Category Winners
- Xprize & Disney’s Big Hero 6 Challenge for Kids Host Brian Fried of Got Invention Radio interviews Alan Zach, Sr. Director of Marketing and Education at Xprize. Learn about the current challenge teamed up with Disney and hear of other challenges and contest through Xprize for invention and innovation.
Heroes Wanted: Kids 8 to 17 Can Change the World Through Disney’s Big Hero 6—XPRIZE Challenge:
- Start an Innovation Competition in Your High School PART 1
Got Invention Radio Host Brian Fried interviews Mr. Doug Gannon of Half Hollow Hills School District, Business to Business Coordinator and Business School Teacher about an innovation platform developed for the students.
Doug has also initiated business networking with the parents and mentors involved as well as capturing sponsorship money for activities and scholarships.
- How Can You Protect an APP Idea? Marty Robins, IP Attorney, Fisher Broyles Law Offices PART 1
Marty Robins has practiced law for almost 34 years following his graduation from Harvard Law School and the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. He is presently a partner with the national business law firm of FisherBroyles LLP and an adjunct professor with DePaul University College of Law, teaching Intellectual Property for ...
- Inventor Tips for Exhibiting at Tradeshows- Total Pet Expo, Colette Fairchild, Tradeshow Director PART 1
Colette Fairchild began working in the pet industry at age 14 at her local pet store and worked at Pier 1 Imports as the tropical fish department manager during her college years. Following her graduation from Northern Illinois University where she majored in Journalism/Public Relations, Colette began working as an editorial assistant for ...